Friday, May 30, 2008

Delirium

Sorry about the posts from last night. I was straight riding on air. Those videos did keep me thoroughly entertained for hours though. I used to die laughing at those on the phone with my homeboy. We couldn't wait until BET turned into buffoonary at night.

Last night I warmed some chicken broth, cut up some mushrooms, & spinach. I warmed them together and man I had some good soup. Really filling too. That put me in a zone.

I bought some loose tea last night. I was in Teavana last night (supposed to be at work) & stopped to taste the tea. OMG it was soo banging. So, I bought some. It totally has me hooked now. I love tea & I have been trying to substitute it for my alcohol intake. It has been working. Also, the great flavor is taking away my nicotine taste buds. I am trying to dull those out for sure. Cold-Fucking-Turkey!


Today on my lunch break I am going to buy a teapot with a steeper. I want a little cute set. I like the cast iron ones. They are wayy too much in the store so I am going to hit up Target & some of my low price super stores for a good deal. If I don't see any...Target.com it is. I am making this my housewarming gift to myself. Hell, I bought enough of that tea to at least last me for six months. My sister told me she has over 10lbs of tea from Teavana & I can have it if I want. I love my family. They will give you the shoes off their feet if they miss you. I'm gone for so long that whenever I come back I have free reign.


I have gotten...jewelry, clothes, tickets to shows, moo-la, & now we can add at least $200.00 worth of tea from Teavana. Yah me!


I am still doing pretty good with my cleansing. I don't know what it is about this time, but it's just different. I talked to Gise for a min via text yesterday. She asked me new ways to tell people to fuck off other than the proverbial "Kill Yo'self"...


My reply: "Drink Bleach" -Panky-


Means the same damn thing but it's a little more personal. Let me tell you what to drink to die. I dont want to leave you to your own devices of suicide. You might live. Instead just drink some bleach and watch a little tv.


Hmm, what else? I'm thinking of making some Hot & Spicy soup Sunday to snack on for the week. I do have to work this weekend but I'm telling you...that account. It's looking damn good. Damn, damn, good. Being in my new apartment is too. So, I have hella motivation.


Who remembers the hamburger joint in Memphis called "Central Park". They had some good ass burgers & fries. I have yet to taste any like that one. I miss my greasy ass "Dixie Queen" too.


Ill type more later. I'm gonna venture out. Work is starting to feel monotonous. Time for a breezy.



Bye.

No comments: