Monday, May 12, 2008

Blue Skies...


Here's a nice image from my day. I want you guys to know that I am going to have to go back through this blog and plug back in all the n's...haha. So, imagine the blog without the n's. All this work for you guys. So, I went back to the park again today. I wanted to just hang out with my frozen crack, tiramisu, my cellular, & a new book. That didn't exactly work out. These Jamaican guys invited me to play soccer. Umm, I have on sandals dude and bedsides, I'm on a blanket with a book. What about that screams soccer game. I'm not sure.

Jamaican boys spit that game, man. It makes you wonder why the mainland boys don't even try. It was a valiant effort but "I'm not in the market now". "Why you won go an do dat mah, huh?" I'm not even sure. Just don't have the time really to let someone else invade my soul past the exterior. I want to sometimes but the feeling fades before too log. I swear man. I'm usually just over the whole deal before too log. Did I mention that I have to beat the crap out of the letter "b" on my keyboard too? Terrible.

I am back o my Benedryl regime. Sometimes for recreational and sometimes for the actual awful fuggin' allergies I have. Did I mention that I am trying to hibernate for awhile? It's def not the weather for it. I mean, I still go out to places but for more like dinner or a few drinks, movies in the park, something like that. I'm just so fed up with the night life or let me say this, the ordinary night life. I picked up more shifts at work. I'm really trying to not leave time for anything. NOT thinking about guys who's ass I would like to kick. (Mr. Big)

I never got to mention that my stolen lawn chairs were stolen by my crack-head neighbors. Yes, they stole it and have the nerve to sit on it. Right around the corner from my house. I often have dreams of riding by and throwing a rock in her crack riddled throat. If it wasn't for my Mom...I would have but she ran the "God doesn't like ugly" spiel and reminded me that I can get more chairs. She will probably buy me more when I move. I still cant stop those ugly ungodly thoughts though...lol.

Well, my Benedryl is starting to kick in & I wish I had some wine right now or something. I'm staying in but it doesn't mean that I can't have a blast inside.

No comments: