Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nope.

Why is it that people are so sad for you when you tell them that you let someone go? I know that in my world it happens within days spans. Like, Friday: I like you. Saturday: I hate you. I cant help that. It's either one or the other with me. You get it or you dont.


Chicas, it's ok. Love just knows what she like, hates, or could possibly deal with. (Reminds me of the grim look on my Mom's face when Im sure she thought I'd be single forever)


Her: How's Big?


Love: Oh, I told him not to call me anymore. (said as casual as saying..Yes, I would like a cookie.)


Her: Why? I thought everything was cool Friday. When did this happen?


Love: Sunday.


Her: (Silence)


Love: I just dont have time for that. I dont really wanna talk to anyone right now.


Maybe Im being naive thinking that this perfect guy will manifest. It's quite the opposite though because I dont expect him to be perfect but when you tell me that you are going to do something or that youre listening to my concerns. Try to actually show that action.


I wasnt thinking of Big until my work phone rang. It's amazing how other people are usually the catalysts into making you think about things that you are very good at forgetting otherwise. I have mastered the art of remembering the things the way I want to remember them. Right before I started to hate you. Michelle "She Hate Me" Love.


Back to work.

No comments: