Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Red Balloon

This morning. I turned the radio off in the car -Moment of clarity- Seriously. It opened up some stuff for me. Here lately I haven't even been keeping up with the ghost of pretending to like someone when I don't. Which leaves me with zero people to keep up with & even more time to ponder.


The moment the radio went off. I started thinking about one guy. One I never even ever really gave a proper shot to. I started thinking about the night that we were together (not like that...get your minds out of the gutter) & how much fun I had. I had a good time. I felt even better when I noticed how sexy he was. This guy is an amazing catch. He has a "career", he's focused, doesn't drink near as much as me, like to have fun, likes that I "like to have fun", doesn't think I'm crazy, thinks I'm sexy, & mainly he's stable. He just bought a house, he has all his teeth & doesn't have any kids. Why would I let someone else have a go at him? So, I started it. I started to think how I used to chase nothing ass people & how fun it would be to actually chase (or not have to chase because he likes me too) someone who is about something. I sent out a nibbler & I got a surprising question back.

Would I be willing to move?

Now everyone should know by now that moving is in my blood line. I have absolutely no issue with relocating for the right person. None at all. I actually agree with it totally. I would be willing to move for the right person. To his state? Not my first choice, but I could live there.

Did I mention this guy is a friend's brother? Yeah, he is. BUT me & his sis are super tight. I think if all came down to it, as flighty as I seem, I would never hurt him. Also, I'm down for the one day at a time.

Ive kind of let Mohawk go. It's not his fault. It's my own. I blame me. I blame the lame in me for wanting someone who is established. I'm not, so I need someone who can lead me & keep me on track. Opposites attract & maybe he and I cant live in the sky together in my world. I need someone to hold my string and pull me back down when Ive been up there too long.

Work has been a lot easier. I have been resting & doing the things I should be doing. I started meditating. It's hard to push the outside noise out sometimes. I find it a lot easier to do when I'm home alone. (cant wait to move reference) K has been gone a lot lately. She's about to Grad. So, there will be pandemonium this weekend. Not too much for me though. I am still cleansing. I am doing well with that too.

Ive been controlling the things that I put in my body. Mindful of what may come out...lol I have tonight off from my other job. I cannot wait. I have to go pick some things up after work but I am going to definitely do my to do list tonight. I have to. I might have more later. I'm not sure. Nothing interesting is going on my way. Got more work on the desk though. I must tend to it.

Peace. Someone should leave comments. I would like to blabber back & forth. If I visit your blog Ill do the same.

Mia write more blogs, whore!
Also, buy your kids "The Red Balloon". It is a classic.

No comments: