Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sim Card Love

Work: 2nd Job: Boredom. I played Solitaire & Bubble Breaker on my phone the entire time. I walked around and pretended to do stuff too...for about five minutes. :)

OK, so I went out for a bit last night. I went to Mafi's with Mohawk. It was pretty fun. I laughed a lot drank beers & had some pizza. Our conversation was a little off the wall about everything & nothing at the same time. People are always amazed by the things that come out of my mouth sometimes. A lot of stuff has happened to me within the course of my young life. Some things I repress. Some things I share.
I told him about when I was younger.


The sexual-ness that I exuded.


Although, not purposely. I was Lolita. Except no boys/men were present.


Cant get into that. Kind of a delicate subject for the parties involved.


I'm gonna get 800009837535975 texts about those statements.


Maybe I'm too honest.


Mohawk: Man, they're smoking. (annoyed look)


Me: I smoke. (sorry but I cant help it look)


Mohawk: You do?


Me: Yeeeah.


It's never a deal breaker when you're cute. They always want to help you quit..haha


He's an Aquarius. Just one of my cosmic matches. (Aquemini.) You guys know that famous duo.

Ive been at work actually working today. I did set some personal goals for myself. I will probably catch up a little later. I am just ready to go home & jump into my bed.


He wants me to come by the studio. I'm not sure if I feel like it.

I erased Big's number. I have these urges to call him and I really cant. He's even off the sim card. :O Yeah, he is. I do want to bump into him again. I like to feel my heart beating.

It lets me know I'm alive.
What are my deal breakers? Ill be back with that soon. Along with some confessions. Juicy...

No comments: