Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Take Off Your Cool

Today started off pleasant enough for me. I was stuck in a Benedryl haze last night. I couldn't even keep me eyes open. I talked to Mohawk. Who is very adamant that he has never met anyone like me before. I sort of believe him. I'm trying to be open minded & to give everyone fair shot.

Talk to MB yesterday. I'm not a hater or anything but I don't dig stupid guys who treat my friends bad. I'm usually like, I'm giving my opinion of which holds no merit, but silently hoping they listen. Once a jerk, always a jerk.


This guy right here. That dude needs to just Kick Rocks. She's wayyy too beautiful & smart for him.

Roxy is still sick. It's making me sick. I cant sleep while my dog is puking her guts out. I need to take her to the vet. I know she ate something she wasn't supposed to.

Today I have to work at my other job. I got so much rest last night that I'm actually not feeling that bad about it. It's not really work either. It's more like just standing there & occasionally taking a seat to rest my feet. Next thing I know, it's nine o'clock.

So, I thought about Memphis again & I think I changed my mind. I'm just a little overwhelmed right now with a lot of things. I do miss home, but I don't want to fall into any old ways. More on that as I think it through. Pro's & Con's list time.

Today is Gise's B-day. Guy's is tomorrow. Mine is in 30 days. I think I want to have a party. Maybe a little more low-key than last year. I might just do a dinner or something. Maybe a set. I don't think I want to be in a bar this year. Call me old fashioned. Everyone that is someone start planning on being in town.

Hmm, what else?

I guess all things are calm on the front. When I'm cranky its usually from lack of sleep. More later if I can. I'm gonna get back to work. I have some deadlines to attend to. Why has no one called me at work today. Are you guys still sleep? I envy.

I do wish that he would take off that cool. I miss your braces...

No comments: