Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SUPER rested...

Well, I had a good holiday weekend. As promised it was a lot of crazy stuff happening. I opted to hang with Med-School for most of it. He's super low-key. Doesn't cause me a lot of fuss & drinks like a fish.

Friday: Left work. Went home. Took a nap. Met Med-School & his buddies at a local watering hole. Asked some random guy if he was on drugs. He said no. I said well, you look like it so you probably should go home. He agreed and left. Went to Med-School's friends house. Drank more & decided to call it a night.

Saturday: I was supposed to go apartment hunting. Med-School & I rode around. I went to get a burger & he was supposed to be ready when I returned. Of course he was sleep. Made him wake up & we went to get things to bbq. Went to his friends house & I got Rox and we chilled outside & bbq'd. Stayed there longer than intended waiting for my grilled Salmon. Went home, got ready to go to Layla. Should have stayed with first mind and passed out. Absolute fuckery. Got stalked by a girl who insists I never speak to her. Realized that she has to be on heavy drugs because we have the same conversation every time I see her. Left Layla before it was over, went home, smoked a clove & finished watching 'Lord of the Flies'.

Sunday: Slept til about noon. Man, I needed that. Got my stuff ready & went to Syleena's. Invited Rafi. We all chilled & drank. Ate lots & lots of food. I'm not exaggerating. Took a nap. Woke up. Ate again. Had Med-School & his boy over for a bit. They cleaned up for us & I told them I might go out with them later. Talked to S a little longer then I dipped. We did good for first time grillers. Note to self: Buy electric grill. Went home, texted a few people, and took a shower. I decided to just take some Benedryl & call it a night. I wanted to enjoy my last day of undisturbed sleep.

Monday: Woke up on a cleaning spree. Cleaned the kitchen and living area. Cleaned my room as well. Seasoned some chicken breasts to eat this week. Watched the Cosby show and decided I cant even watch that shit anymore. Decided to nap before work. Couldn't sleep. Woke up & got ready for work. Went to Luxe & pretty much read a whole book. Talked with my boss for awhile. Picked up another day at work. Doubling everyday except Wednesday this week. Figures this will keep my mind off not getting laid. Went home. Made some baked chicken with spinach. Read up as much as I could on cleansing. I previously bought a cleanser kit from my local Whole Foods market. Decided to take the pills and just do it. Went to sleep.

That leaves me right at this very moment. Let me say cleansing is very interesting. Must be careful what you eat. It returns. That's enough detail. I'm gonna make some broth soups tonight with a few veggies in them. It's important to stay organic by the way. I guess I'll be back later. Got a stack on my desk I need to handle.

No comments: