Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nourishment

I swear. I was feeding my body non sense for awhile now. Good old fashioned trash. It's only been a few days but I'm telling you I am energy restored. I made a stir fry yesterday that was to die for. Who knew veggies could have so much flavor? Well, it had squash, green beans, broccoli, & shrimp. I added fresh garlic which just totally took over the flavor department. I added about a pinch of salt & pepper. I had steamed white rice. About a cup. Which, I am eating the rest of today for lunch.

I haven't smoked since Sunday. I have had no cravings. All these things started to clear up. That raggedy cough I had, my throat is no longer endlessly dry, nor are my lips. My skin looks better. It's not the best but it is better. When I was 21, I had smooth as ass skin. My body is just not dry since I stopped smoking. I wanted to so bad yesterday. K was smoking & I could smell the nicotine. I didn't...partly because I didn't want a Marlboro. I don't have any Djarum.

So, I went & picked up my apartment application yesterday. I filled it out. It felt so good to have it done. Ive been doubling so much at work that I made my lil stanky-fied application fee times 4. So, Saturday I'm going to view the places & drop off the apps & pick my spot. I'm sooo excited. It's always good to make that first step. I am going to miss K, but I still miss my solitude. I'm so Gemini. I'm like a Sociable Loner if that makes any sense to people. Those balconies at that apartment were my selling point. So big. I could sit out all day. Not to mention how long booze lasts when you live alone...haha. Just Rox & I.

I also checked my Facebook. All I have to say is: MICHAEL RAYBORN!! OMG! I missed him so much. He's on my list for searching that I never got around to. He was sooo funny in High School. Pretty sure he liked me, but I ignored it. I liked guys just to be my boys. Not to mention I was ravaging a 16 year old Freshman (he got held back by parents) named KG. Who also found me on Facebook. Am I cool or something? People will never forget me. I make/made sure of that. Myspace is still more my speed. It's a lot of weird creeps but I would be lost on Facebook for hours. It has chat too. HELLL NOOO! I do not need to be chat stalked while I'm ignoring my messages & comments. Thanks. I'm really just a checker. Check it & go have a life.

I look forward to talking to Mike though. He used to always tell me "Keep you cock-beaters off me" LOL...I thought that was the funniest thing ever in High School. I was always hugging, laying, or kissing someone on the jaw. Type of shit that starts rumors about me now.

1. I'm refreshed
2. I have to double today
3. Club soda's at K's Grad party (Designated driver/Cleansing)
4. Staying Green
5. Staying out of the streets
6. Happy I'm moving
7. Taking two more trips before Summers end. (Which officially starts on my B-day June20)
8. I love me!
9. Miss my friends & family in Memphis everyday
10. I'm fucking alive mannnnnn!

Really alive.

No comments: