Saturday, May 10, 2008

Coffee & Cigarettes...

Well, I have decided to redesign this blog and make it totally about me & the happenings in my crazy ass so called life. I live a semi crazy one. Today I decided to go to Café Coco and just hang out. I looove being outside. They have a crazy patio. It’s a totally different vibe in the daytime hours. I'm going to document a small journey for you all (my readers) I wont be blogging on Myspace anymore. So, If you haven’t read those Go read them and catch up.

Last night. I went to a house party. As soon as I pulled up I knew it was going to be shot down. Whats up with chicks man. I love girls but I hate these crazy attitudes they have. Lets have some unity girls. I mean really. Lets gang up on the guys. This was a Med school party. So you basically have a group of people who swear to god they are elite-ness of the world. Now, I am not trying to take anything from your swagger. I love intelligent black people BUT please spare me the long ass introductions that are followed by how many degrees you have. I don’t care. I was like Niccccce. That’s cool. Excuse me, Ill be right back. So, I made up a story about owning a shoe boutique. Hahaa. I love being someone else for a night. My girl Syleena told them that we weren’t invited to the party. She said, we saw a lot of cars on the street and decided to just come in. The look on this dudes face was fucking priceless. He believed her none the less. We had fake names too. Mine was Tina.

After that, we went to this club called Fuel. 18 of up is not my cup of tea but Ill tag along if my girl wants to see her guy. OMG. It sucked BUT it was completely free. I was basically fucking with people in there all night. I took some money from this dude. Right out of his hand and he let me. He was like, oh it's nothing. So, one of the guys I was with started messing with him. Talking about where are the 20’s? You gotta at least give her what I give her. I give her a 1000's. Where is a G in your pocket? I was cracking up. Dude really didn’t have any dough but he insisted on continuing to front. There is no future in fronting. You can & will be exposed people…haha. After that we went back to the house party. As planned it was over.

I proceeded to call a guy I will just call (Mr. Big) Why was he there? He loves that crowd. I seriously think he has a fascination for people in higher education or something. He thinks those guys are cool. There were four cool people in the whole party. I told him to come over when he leaves. Why did it take him soooo long? I started to get pissy. VERY PISSY. When he gets here he tells me that it was his friends condo and that he needed to help him break the party up. Ok. Cool. BUT people here lies my issue. I love my girls & such but eventually I am gonna start trying to snag a guy. I cant be all caught up in their lives and issues because I gotta take care of my own shit. I think that he has this dependency on his friends that is unhealthy. When he has an opportunity of free time he doesn’t want to spend it with me, he’s with them. I haven’t seen you for a week & they have seen you everyday. That’s a fucking issue for me. Seriously.

So, while I am sitting in this café getting my coffee sip on and sun bathing I kinda wanna go get another piercing. I know you guys think I am a crazy ass idiot but it’s something about that feeling that I think I am addicted to like cloves or something. What should I get pierced. I think it’s a nurturing issue too. I like to take care of stuff and piercings give me something to nurse. Major issue I know.

Work has been on some straight bullshit. I hate work. This 9 to 5 just isn't for me. Everyone always ask me what is it that I want to do? When asked I'm put on the spot and I can never come up with something worthwhile to say. I kind of wanted to be a piercer myself. I know that’s bananas and that’s not a career but I think that it is something that I would totally be into. Just to meet new people everyday, the ability to be a damn nomad, the rush of pleasure to me giving pleasure to someone else. It’s fucking exhilarating. I have a girl named Bonnie who does all my piercing. I know you have to apprentice & shit for at least a year or so and I am thinking about asking her to let me sit in with her. I mean, really she’s the only one I know and she’s kick ass.

Well I must go. I think I am gonna stroll around for a bit and soak up the damn sun. Ill post pics of my journey. Im gonna start maybe making multiple posts a day with pictures & definitely blogging everyday for you addicts. Through good, bad, happy, sad, triumphant, nervous, angry, even when I wanna tell someone they suck balls….haha. Invite your friends. Create an account and come check me out on the daily. The inspiration is free. Me, not so much. I cost Muuuuneeeey!!!! Peace.

No comments: