Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tiramisu...

Hey people. Whats going on? I am again sitting in Cafe Coco. Posted up. Except Im not sitting outside today. It rained last night. I was supposed to go out but after I got back yesterday I had absolutely no strength. None. I was texting back and forth with this chick that I met. I think that she is sweet but we are at two different places in our life. I absolutely enjoy talking to people who are on X-tascy. It is so funny. They run through a small range of emotions BUT all of them are from one extreme to the next.

Poor Roxy. She was so damn tired. I dont even think shes ever been out of the house that long in all her three and a half years on earth. She got a bath when we returned to the house. She was a filthy mess. After that she passed out for what was pretty much the rest of the night. I have been in these funky moods lately. They come and they go. I try to tell people to bare with me because I am just going through my normal phases of life.

You know how one day you like someone & in the next few days you hate them? I swear to God...this one guy is starting to just urk me. Im not sure for me exactly what it is. He is someone that I could see myself with. He is my polar opposite though. It just seems so much like back and forth. So much of the same ol. I need some serious excitement in that department. I always end up saying this and people never believe me but Im just not into sex. I think it's great & I crave it occasionally like the next person but it's not enough to just have sex. This guy is pretty much the same way but in the end...thats all we do. Not even often, so I guess we arent really doing that either. So where does that leave it? Empty.

Its so freaking cold in this damn Cafe. Makes me wish I had on more clothes. So, Im getting really blah about Nashville right now. There is nothing going on this month really. Just the average bullshit. Im sick of going to the same places and seeing the same people over & over again.

Just an update. Im going for more coffee & to smoke a clove. Definitely warm this time. Oh yeah, I smoke....haha. As my girl Syleena would say "Welcome".

No comments: