Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Pressure

Oh Man, here we go again. I am starting to feel the things build up inside of me. I have sooo much to do between this month & the next that I think my head is going to explode. Next Saturday I wanted to go to the A but that would be so stupid for me to do. I have to, have to, go apartment hunting. Even though, I already know where I want to stay. It's just such a hassle. I have to put my "To Do" list in order. It's the only thing that keeps a mind like mine sane.

Why is it that when you need a man to help you do something, he is nowhere to be found? It's ridiculous, but somehow he's always available for late night pillow talk sessions. So, Ive been trying for at least two months to get someone to help me move my washer & dryer. The run around is amazing. People think they have you going in circles with the excuses. I dont even make a half of a circle. I know bull when I hear it. So, the maintenance people offered to help me get in in the vehicle. I guess Im going to have to summons the help of my crack-ish neighbors for 2-bucks. On second thought, I dont even want them in my house. Nevermind. LOL!

Somehow typing or "writing" makes me relax. It makes me take deep breaths and chill out! So, I am doing good on resisting the urge to go out & party. I am going to the beverage store to pick up some Vodka tonight though. Vodka & wine. I need something stocking the house if Im going to be in there. Im starting to think that the house I moved to is negatively affecting my Feng Shui. There has to be something cluttering my money corner & love corner of my home. Im basically living my whole life out of one room, which is just bad for me anyway. Im used to living over the whole house. Dont get me wrong, I regret no moves that I make, but I do question them sometimes.

-Bad News by telephone-

Dammit, my life sucks sometimes. I'll return later. The rest of my day is going to be pretty damn sucky. Im gonna have a Vodka waterfall at my house later. Im not spell checking either & Im eating something nasty and fattening for lunch. :(

No comments: