Thursday, May 15, 2008

Im Just a Girl...

So, lately I have been noticing a trend. I know it's NBA semi-finals or finals or whatever. I don't know...I don't keep up with it.

I noticed that guys are a little scarce. I mean...I used to have guy friends who would invite me out or over to watch the game with them or something. BUT this new breed of guys are totally different. They want to be around their guy friends totally. I called a friend yesterday & I'm like, "Lets hang out." "Bring Vodka." Now, if I was a guy, (which I believe I was in my former life) I would have totally wanted to do that. I think that guys think if they watch the game with you, you might bust out & start talking about feelings & relationships or something. I mean, come on. I hate that stuff too. Give me a break. So, he proceeds to tell me (out loud) (I would have made something up) that " I told my boy that I would watch the game with him & drink & smoke." Why on earth would you want to be drunk around another guy? This F%&$er called me at 2:00 am. I called him at 7:30 pm.

What's up with that? What makes you think I want to hang out with you at 2:00 am? I'm just a girl, but I'm not simple. There is nothing happening at 2:00 am but late night stuff. I refuse to be that. You can hang out with me then, but would you go to the park with me, to a art museum, to see a new band? I doubt it. Magically, every guy I know is unavailable until 2:00 am. I know it's getting hot & all the drunk & hot girls are coming out, BUT like my boy says on 'The 40-Year Old Virgin..."First you water the plant, let it grow." "Then you F&%k the plant." LOL. Water me. I'm just saying.

So, that made my night end relatively fast last night. If I would rather take allergy medicine, have a beer, and go to sleep than hang out with you. That says a lot about you, not me.

Sorry, If I seem distant BUT absolutely nothing is happening with me. NOTHING. OMG! So, my CC company has been stalking me. I think that crap is so funny. They get paid. It's just something about giving that money away that I hate. So, get this, they called me at work?!? How on earth did they do that? They are like private investigators or something. Did they Google earth me? LOL. I was astonished. For his efforts, I went ahead and paid...LOL. I know I didn't give them the number but oh well. It's amazing what you can find out using Google. Some websites offer your private info like where you live, used to live, Mum & Dad's name, siblings, people you boned (j/k) but they might as well. For a small fee. My mouth was wide open. You're only gonna charge 30 dollars for someone to probe my life. Thanks for the invasion.

I'm starting to get a little lonely but I'm reveling in the time spent alone. Sometimes, I crave people to be around me. I love attention as much as the next person. Then there are times when I just sit in silence & listen to my thoughts & the sounds that play in my mind. I'm amazed at what I see. My heart is telling me to come down & my mind (so hard-headed) is telling me never to settle for less. You are worth only what you think you're worth & people treat you accordingly. Maybe I should give people more chances. Maybe I should be more vulnerable. People eat the vulnerable for dinner though. I just know that I can never be these ideologies of "the perfect girl". I say stupid stuff. All the time. ALL THE TIME. I don't stroke ego's. I think you should already know you're the shit. I can only chase you so far. Then I get tired of running because I'm out of shape. I'm just me. No games. No chasing.

Gemini mind, soul & body. Why is it when you tell people that, they run the other way? I'm not so bad...once you get to know me. BUT that's the hard part. Breaking the surface.



No comments: