Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yayyy, Food Poisoning!

So, sorry I haven't posted. I have had the lovely experience of food poisoning. Yahh! I don't even want to get into the specifics of that. Oh boy.


I did have a pretty interesting weekend. Nothing worth recapping. Mohawk invited me out yesterday. I asked was he going to treat. He hit me with the I don't get paid until the weekend. I hit him with the "I don't think this is going to work out." Maybe next lifetime. I felt shitty BUT there are things that I'm looking for in someone I date.
I have dated the music hustler. His phone is off right now. That shit just isn't sexy to me. There is nothing cute about being broke. Not even on my end. When I am, I definitely don't invite guys out to bars. I stay my cute ass in the house until I get my priorities together. Is it still cool for a 28 year old to be broke in 2008? I think he lives with his Mom too. This is just speculation though.

I met another guy. He's 38. He seems pretty cool for now. We will leave it at that.


I am thinking about working at Teavana. It's still in beginning stages. Gise should let me run her tea store in FL. I need a getaway.


I am still checking out apartments. I have to go look at the one that's opening up on Saturday & see if I'm feeling a vibe when I'm in it. I know it's weird but for me everything has to feel perfect before I enter a dwelling. I have to like the way the light comes in, the air circulation, the floor plan, the balcony. Everything. I have to feel 100 percent safe. After that, if I like it's location they can proceed with my application process.


I'm supposed to do something for my birthday. I'm thinking I might just be moving sooner than July. I might be moving on my birthday. If I do decide to move that Friday of my birthday maybe we can still do The Taste of Nashville that Saturday, dinner & drinks. I'm thinking Flemings or Ruth's or maybe not so expensive. I don't want to break anyone. I'm seriously just not in the mood for big blow-outs. If I liked the apartment they would only be able to hold if for me up until that weekend of my birthday. Sooo more to ponder.


I have to work at Cache later. Sunday I got to see Emily King & Anthony David at Lovenoise for free-ski! Thanks Chipper. It was really nice. Lovenoise is moving right along in progression. So happy for them.


I see I have some frequent visitors & still no comments. :( Oh well, I am back at the workhouse still feeling a bit queasy. I'm drinking my tea and trying to stay hydrated. I have to get back to work though. More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well as far as a 28 yr old being broke in 2008. I think it depends on the situation. Now ol' dude your talking about who lives at home with mommy. Um, no...he doesn't have an excuse. Cause I assume he's working, and I doubt his momma is making him pay rent or mortgage. Maybe a utility bill or two, or nothing at all.

He should have so much money....well at least in the bank. I'm sure he plans on leaving the nest soon...I hope...before 30!

I love checking out new places to move to. I just dislike the moving process.

I hope you enjoyed your birthday!!

-Shanda(R)