Friday, June 6, 2008

Less Shitty

I'm feeling a lot less blah. I think when I'm tired I get irritable & quite shitty. Depression is also a part of that. I just decided to suck it up. I always think to my spoiled self..."oh like your life is so hard." My life is like peaches & ice cream. What do I complain about? I have all the basics needed to survive.

I found a website about creating personal Zen. I needed to revert to self & do a few woo-sahh's & keep it moving. I put some pictures up in my cubicle of all of my family & friends. Some of the pictures make me laugh & most of them positively just make me smile or dead homesick. It definitely made me feel better none the less. I think I'm gonna buy some bamboo too. Just to have something alive in my presence.
I know some people probably think I am so two-sided & from one extreme to the next. My mom used to always tell me when I was a little girl..."Michelle, you always go from one extreme to the next". She would have this look of confusion on her face of how my mind could just ever flit on forever. I'm a dreamer, a tad bit irrational, & I act on sheer impulses sometimes. Lately, though, I have been trying to think things a bit further now. The long haul.

Website: http://www.zenhabits.net/ It's absolutely amazing. I found it while looking for some other stuff. Check it out if you have time. I'll make sure to add it to my list of sites located on the sidebar.

Tonight, Dental School & I (the only guy I can hang out with & talk about any & everything & doesn't try me) are supposed to get stuff to make Margaritas. We always plan these sessions & we get together & trip out & chain smoke. I have to find something to do in the place of smoking my cloves. (I quit or at least I'm trying to) I wish he smoked Newports or something but NOPE he smoke cloves. My brand too. I have to work at my other job tonight too sooo Ill be ready for that by 9. It should be fun. He's finished with exams & Ive made it through another work week unscathed. I need to text him my list of stuff to show up with. I love him sometimes. He's a yes man.

I still have to wake up before decent hours to go view that darn apartment. I tell you. It has been a mess but it is coming together. By mid-July. I will officially be off major doubles at work & I should be able to give the three job thing a rest for a minute. Work with me people.

What's up with dudes seeing you at a table with all of your friends (male & female) & being afraid to come over & speak? Will straight up let you leave the restaurant, then text you. I'm so tired of calling dudes : useless, lame, losers, busters, jerks & suckers. Thing is, they laugh. Must know it's true.

I hate texting. Don't text me unless it is something urgent, you cant talk on the phone, or it's too loud in the background. Those are my only exceptions.

I'm pretty virgin-ous these days. It's cool though. Ive learned to roll with the punches until something good comes by way. I might need to hit up Hustler pretty soon though. It's looking like it's going to be a summer drought...lol

Well, it's time for me to eat some lunch. Ill post sometime this weekend. I'm staying in. I made no plans & I have no obligations, birthday's, bbq's, etc. Thank GOD!

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea I really dislike it when people try to act like they don't see you, when they have. Just so they don't have to speak. But then later on they mention seeing you.
-Shanda(R)