Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Michelle's Big 25!


Even though I have had a lot going on lately, I still want to celebrate my life. Mainly, because Im grateful to still be here.

I'm halfway there...literally. To whatever the new 20 is. Come bring it in with me SHOT for SHOT!

When: Friday June 20, 2008

Where: Syleena's Crib (Antioch) - I will text directions to peeps whose number I have.
Others interested in attending drop me a message along with your number & I'll text directions.

NO OFFENSE BUT THERE WILL BE DISCRETION EXERCISED (LOL) Sorry.

Why Come: Because I fucking said so.

Liquor & beer will be provided BUT bring ya girl girl a bottle of something. At least to keep the party going. I might not let you in if you come empty handed. Im just saying.

Those invited can only bring a +1 or +2. Please run it by me first for creeping purposes...haha.

Love ya bitches!
-Ms. Love

No comments: