Friday, August 29, 2008

Gross!

Ok, I just ate the most disgusting Egg Salad sandwhich ever. Who in the hell told them to toast my sandwhich anyhow? Egg salad, lettuce & tomato should be chilled.

I just wasted $6.00.

Also, I told my boss at my second job that I needed some time off. So after I work next weeks schedule, I am home free. I told her I would work some holidays and to switch me to about two weekends a month.

Reason: "Im tired."

Boss: "I understand, I used to have three jobs." "Just let me know when you get your energy level back up and we'll take it from there."

Me: (Sigh) of relief.

I really do love working there. She fuxks with me anyway. She knows how I push myself. Now, I can just breathe. I can work on truly getting myself in order & stop running around like crazy barely remembering what day it is & where Im supposed to be.(See I thought today was Saturday post)

I can just see it now. Me. Rox. My Bed & Wine.

Peace.

No comments: