Monday, August 18, 2008

Spicy Behavior...

Had a pretty interesting weekend to say the least. Friday was a complete bust. I ended up just coming home & reading the next chapter in "The Purpose Driven Life". Interesting book that one is.

I admit, I have been feeling a little lost these days.

Saturday, I woke up & ate some cereal. (Boring) Went right back to sleep. Woke up & made myself look like something & went to work. I hadn't been there in quite some time. Work was uneventful. I made $0.00 on a Saturday. That's just bad for business. Syleena & I went to Lot & were bored to pieces. Decided to go to The Place. It was over-crowded as usual. We finagled our way through the VIP & managed to run into one of the local DJ's for the radio station & he got us in free. Thanks Dolo. I wouldn't pay $20.00 for that.

So, at Lot on the way out I bumped into this amazing looking guy that I once spoke to on a separate occasion. We speak mostly, but he's in a situation if you catch my drift. I also ran into him at The Place. This time, I decided to go work my flirt. I was getting ready to go and he asked for my number. I obliged to add him to the list of people who I already don't call or engage.

Needless to say, he hit me up. He came over & we engaged in some Spicy Behavior. It's been a minute since I have actually been attracted to someone with such force. I mean I was like a magnet on his fridge if you know what I mean people. After I gave in to pleasure of the flesh he went in my fridge & cut up my watermelon for me that Ive been meaning to eat. Yum! He eluded to coming back to my place in weekends to come. Did I mention that this is some one's man? Awful. Makes me give up on the fact that if I EVER decide to tie the knot that a man could actually be true.

He kept asking how often I participate in such activities. Not that it was any of his business but I don't. When I am feeling particularly lioness- like...he was pretty much a victim of circumstance. I am choosy though. It cant just be anyone. I have to admit I have had mind fantasies about this one. Did he live up to those? Partly. He's does a few good things that had me crawling trying to get away...LOL.

The night ended with a "Come here babe...(insert very sensual kiss) (kiss like he belonged to me kiss)" & *Poof* he was gone all over again. Like it was just my twisted imagination messing with me again.

I am going to Memphis this weekend. I cant wait. I am driving down on Thursday after work. I was talking to my Mom about it. She is always happy to have me. Although, I don't have a bed anymore. My room has become her personal dressing closet. It's still nice to be in my old room, sleeping in & not having to worry about ANYTHING. It's also Ton's birthday so Ill be attending that Saturday. BUT Friday...I am going to meet a friend for lunch & I am also going to see my Granny. I haven't seen her in so long that I should be ashamed. Friday night though I am going to lay in the den & watch movies until I pass out. Also, spend some time curling up in my Mom's lap like the big baby I am.

Rox got sick on Tuesday last week. I almost lost it. I had to take her to the Emergency Vet. Apparently she had a bacteria infection. They gave her a shot & some pills. She is back to herself now. Anytime Roxy doesn't eat a treat. Something is terribly wrong. Poor thing couldn't control her body functions. I missed work. Needless to say...they were pissed. I didn't give a Rat's ass though. Roxy is my child. I wasn't going to let my dog die for $60.00. Not a chance in hell. It wasn't like I was lounging or something. I was at the Vet until 8:30 & it also cost me $200.oo buckaroos for that visit too. Just like a real child...lol

That's a small update. I did get laid though. So, overall I cant complain...haha. We will see though. As wrong as this is, I feel like that one has a lot of pinned up desire & so do I. I think we will be taking it out on each other...Often.

No comments: