Monday, July 7, 2008

Im Cool

I have finally got a little settled to where it feels like home. I miss it being like that. I had my boy Rafi come by & put a little extra security in for me. Not that I didn't feel safe but anyone will tell you I'm overly protective because I live alone. The thing is that I am surrounded in this neighborhood by people who will come in one second if I need them. I love being around familiarity.

Work has been less pressing every since I started going to bed early. I kid you not people, I can hardly stay up until 12. I'm usually nodding by eleven o'clock. I started a new book. Inspired by my Kase of course. I havent had time to research books so I kind of stole hers. It is a four part book series by the author Stephenie Meyer. Right now its seeming pretty interesting.

I plan to set my house up according to my Feng Shui. A lot of things were seemingly out of order in my life. Now that I have moved I have set some of my negative Chi free. Don't get me wrong though, I left my other home in peace. I love K to death. I'm sure she knows that but in order for me to grow I have to have a certain amount of space. You know that saying about Goldfish: If you keep them in a small tank they will forever remain small. You give them a bigger tank; ie more room to grow and they get bigger. I am like that. I have more room to breathe. I will miss talking to K late at night or while we are pretty lushed up...haha

My balcony people is one to envy. Everyone knows I love my outside space. I cant live without it. Roxy is adjusting well. She seems to know that it's our stuff. She's just not quite sure where we are. So, I also lucked up on a free Internet connection...haha. We will see how long that lasts but for right now I don't have to enlist the services of Comcast & that always makes me happy. I bought more movies & I'm working to getting my fridge back on solo status. You already know I have my liquor game up. Thanks to Bong, Jen-Bunni, & Phil I have a very industrial size of one of my favorite vodkas. The "Paul Bunyan" bottle as my boy O calls it.

Big called me. I fell back in but not whole hearted. I miss him sometimes but it's always bittersweet. I have a few little tenderoni's on that side of town. It felt weird the other day though. My boy Adam was in town & he asked me to come into town. I didn't go. Making that drive is just not enticing. This is also why I had more money to spend in Publix when I lived in B-wood. I never went into town. I had a private bar that was members only in my own house...lol

I will be making another pilgrimage to Memphis at the beginning of August. I am actually going to plan for it as well. I will be taking a Friday & Monday off. I am also planning a trip to ATL the week after the Memphis trip & doing the same thing. I have some people who I need to go venture to see. That will be the wrap up of this so-called summer. Where have the days gone?

Cache has also given me a little more free time. I work 14 hour days sometimes people. Forreal. Now, I just get to go & spend a little time in the place that feels so right to me...Home.

Love you guys. Just had to update because I cant get to the phone as often as I would like to. Miss you Mia & Gise. We are all going to have to get together. Just the three of us like old times. Gise, still plan that cruise & let me know ASAP so I can start tucking away & popcorn pimping...haha

Peace.

No comments: